Welcome to AddictedToPink.com
The ONLY site dedicated to
bringing you all the best information, downloads, pictures,
lyrics and more of P!NK on the net today!!
As this is the only site you will ever need
please bookmark us today. Click
here to bookmark us!! Or you could even make us you home
as your HOME PAGE!!
To move through the site simply use the Navigation
Menu on the left of your screen
"I decided at 15 that I didn't want to be one of those
artists that gets up and sings love songs they don't mean. I decided
that I was going to be me to the fullest extent, that my songs were
going to reflect relationships I've had, things I've been through,
and even the stuff I'm embarrassed about." More
Real Name: Alicia Moore
Bate of Birth: September 8th, 1979
Birth Location: Doylestown, Pennsylvania, USA
Family: Has an older brother named Jason.
- Parents are Jim and Judy Moore.
- Her astrological sign is Virgo.
- She got her nickname "Pink", because she is known to
turn a pinkish color whenever she is embarrassed or when she gets
shy. Another theory is that she got it from a TV show charcter called
Mr. Pink but decided to cut it down to sound better!! Another one
I have been told she said in a interview was that she got it from
friends at school because she was such a tomboy. you know the opposite
of man is P!nk!
- When she went to camp one summer a boy who she liked pullled down
her pants and she turned pink so that's how she was dubbed with
the name .
- Was grounded as a child for watching MTV. Her parents thought
the channel was inappropriate for children.
- Real hair color is blonde.
- (September 2000) Nominated for an MTV Video Music Award for "Best
New Artist In A Video" but lost to Macy Gray.
- Attended Central Bucks West High, class of 1997.
- Was the lead singer of a rock band before getting a record deal.
- She got her stage name from her rosy complexion and the Steve
Buscemi character "Mr. Pink" from Reservoir Dogs (1992).
- Won 2 MTV Video Music Awards, 2 Vh1 awards, a Radio Music Award,
and a Teen Choice for "Lady Marmalade".
- Won a Billboard Award, Blockbuster Award and American Music Award
for new female artist.
- Nominated for her first Grammy (2002). More
|Alecia "Pink" Moore was born in Doylestown,
Pennsylvania, and later raised in Philadelphia. Her parents
James and Judy Moore divorced when she was very young. As a
child all Pink wanted out of life was to become a singer, and
she was driven by the music of Madonna, Mary J. Blige, 4 Non-Blondes,
Janis Joplin, Billy Joel, and Whitney Houston. Pink was a very
unique teenager, and went through phases as a skateboarder,
hip-hopper, and even a gymnast. She spent several years mingling
with the club scene in Philadelphia, singing guest spots and
performing for talent shows. At the age of 13, Pink was asked
by a local Philly DJ to sing back-up for his rap group, Schools
Of Thought. More Biography